Many have promised the Blockchain will change everything. We are on a mission to make sure it does. We’re leveraging its decentralised peer-to-peer architecture to reinvent how business is done. From international transactions to contracts and governance, our team is working on creating the business operating system of tomorrow.
At Technest, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to work with our IT infrastructure products. The successful candidate will be responsible for interfacing with stakeholders & customers to drive the roadmap forward and deliver quality products. Whilst collaborating closely with the DevOps, Desktop Support and Security teams, the work done by the product manager will directly impact the direction and deliverables of the Technest IT Infrastructure platform.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the stakeholders to define and drive both the short-term and long-term vision for the infrastructure products;
- Manage the product roadmap, prioritize tasks and ensure that the team is doing the right things;
- Collaborate with different areas of the organization including development, architecture & UX/design ensuring the highest quality product for our customers;
- Document user stories for new features and provide a bridge between stakeholders and the operations team;
- Run elaboration meetings for the team ensuring everyone has a shared & common understanding of what needs to be done;
- Ensure that the product backlog is always one step ahead of the development team with clear visibility of what is coming up next.
What You’ll Bring
- IT background with several years of experience managing a product;
- Desire to question everything in order to build a clear view of what a new product feature requires;
- Ability to assimilate new concepts quickly, understand how they map to customer needs and present them in a clear and concise manner;
- Proven experience working in a fast paced, dynamic product development environment. The cryptocurrency sector moves fast and we need to keep up!
- Personality comfortable communicating concepts and ideas to people from different areas of the organisation from a stakeholder to a DevOps Engineer;
- Experience with Agile frameworks;
- High attention to detail and ability to make key decisions;
- Willingness to perform tasks out of your comfort zone to help the team deliver a quality product.
- This position may involve international travel;
- Technical knowledge is a good bonus;
- Any experience working with Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies is a massive bonus.
What We Offer for You
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech;
- Competitive salary and relocation packages;
- Amazing office in Malaga city centre;
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, a kitchen full of coffee, organic fruits and even ice-cream.