Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even though our tremendous growth, we maintain vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Role and Responsibilities
- Define the strategic direction for the payments scheme
- Communicates with stakeholders to understand and gather the business needs
- Analyse requirements and opportunities for payments (ACH, SEPA, Faster Payments,…)
- Keep up to date with market developments and competitors
- Prioritize the product roadmap
- Own the delivery of new functionality end-to-end
- Define the goals, epics and stories
- Track business outcomes
- Work closely with the Client Implementation team for pilots
- Product Owner experience
- Strong understanding of software development and Agile
- Proven ability to liaise with stakeholders
- Self-starter able to work effectively in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen and customer focus
Why work with us
- This is a great professional opportunity to develop your career in an international company and in a continuously innovative environment
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and a clear career path
- We have an internal blog to share technical knowledge. Read more about Ebury Labs.
- Have the possibility to participate in conferences for your own professional growth
- To work in the centre of Málaga, near the coast
- Ebury will support you to achieve your ideal English level
- Take advantage of our foosball table, console or darts
- Team building activities: we organise activities with all the team to encourage a healthy job environment
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cereal for breakfast provided daily
Due to the high number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.